Name: Joshua Verano
AKA: Segunda Katigbak
Hobbies: Streaming movies, talking nonsense, googling, silent ranting.
I started this blog when I started losing purpose in living. I realized that time is passing me by and I need to get back on track. And so I decided to write about simple experiences and throwback moments. I realized these little things are meant not to be neglected and must be shared. Life is a competition and I must win #choslang.
I was working in a place where I have no choice but to depend on English to survive. What’s worst is that they are encouraging us to study a foreign language and expect us to have perfect fluency in more or less 3 years. So we have to study until our ears and eyes bleed. With that said, I wanted to preserve what Im good at- Bisaya. I want to express how I see things and how I handle my experiences in life in a language I am most comfortable with. I don’t profit from this blog so I might as well just be myself and write things my own way. Because blogging is not a competition; it’s not a winning game #chosnapud.
Bisaya People! Bisaya is a very rich language. Ganern
- I am working in the IT field and that doesn’t mean I can fix your broken laptops or printers.
- I don’t kiss and tell.
- I stopped posting too much on my FB wall and started posting on twitter my rants and random thoughts. I don’t have many twitter followers.
- I killed too many butterflies when I was young.
- I prefer writing in black ink. My penmaship looks ugly in BLUE.
- I pray in English(sometimes).
- I talk to myself more often than my friends know.
- I sing in the shower, in the bathroom and in my room.
- I love country music.
- I killed more than 10 puppies because “someone” made me.
- I talked to our dog (Gon) and convinced it to be my lover.
- I don’t smoke and I avoid alcoholic drinks(?).
- I love places that have tendencies to turn pitch black when lights are turned off. I turn the lights off.
- I have tendencies of mutating facts.
- I am not a nerd in highschool. I was just socially awkward.
- I hate scripted drama presentation at schools or anywhere! I morbidly hate Drama Club events in HS!
- I love very scary rides. It makes me feel more alive! (Amusement parks, etc)
- HONORABLE MENTION – CCS
- VALEDICTORIAN – ANS – Trade Curriculum
- MAGNA CUM LAUDE – CIT Tops Again lol.
This is my inner poet. The poems do not necessarily reflect what I’m feeling. Sometimes, i write them thinking I’m in someone else’s shoes.
PS. Pasensha-i na diay if naay mga malimali sa akong mga bisaya ug english grammar, mga wrongly spelled words etc. Di ko nagacopywrite, I just write whatever i feel like writing then bahala na si Batman.